I was browsing Time Out NY for a new bar to hit up with a girlfriend this Wednesday, when I realized I should probably check the weather…
Wish I didn’t…
10 Reasons the Snow Sucks:
- It cuts out 96% of my shoe options and often forces me into over-sized blue wellies.
- My street seems to be last on the list for clearing and I end up stepping into snow up to my v-jay.
- Its impossible to get a cab out of Brooklyn.
- Slipping on ice. That is all.
- Hard to look cute in two pairs of jeans, and a scarf bigger than life wrapped around my face.
- The cold wind not only blows off my “smokey eye” but causes instant tears to fall down my face.
- The subway develops MS and no one can get anywhere.
- Nights out with the girls turn to nights in with a bottle of rum. (pro and con, really)
- No one (good) will deliver.
- The ever-popular “brown snow” effect takes place in the days following.
1 Reason the Snow is Awesome
- Snow Angels
Verdict: Worth it!